Monday, May 25, 2009

Brain pieces everywhere!

I feel like my head is going to explode. I started a class on Adobe Photoshop at our local college. I hate realizing my limitations!!! I will learn this stuff. I love the Photoshop part, but I am so inept with my computer knowledge. It probably is taking me four times as long as the other students to do my assignments. But in a few weeks I should be able to start posting some of my collages (I hope).


One good thing is that my friend, Ella, took my gears to clean and rust so that she could use them. Thank you Ella! I do not anticipate that I will be working with them for at least a month.



I have taken over a thousand photos in the last ten days. One day at the Bio Park here in Albuquerque. I spent that wonderful day with my daughter Lisa just browsing and doing macro photography. A walk in the neighborhood with an artist friend gave me more. And then a day at Fiber Arts Fiesta gave me lots of inspiration and targets for my camera.




3 comments:

Dianne said...

absolutely gorgeous photos! good luck with the photoshop course...you will do great!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are wonderful! And you lucky girl....winning some of Seth's goodies. A great week all-in-all.

nancy neva gagliano said...

what a great eye! that's the important part, of course, and now what will happen with photoshop? you'll become addicted perhaps!!
i love the bio park in albuquerque, and it's concerts in the summer.....been to one, "world music" 3 years ago. i consider taos my second home, having lived out there a few years, and i return most summers....usually mid july. my FAVORITE place, your southwest. easy to shoot 1000 photos!! best to you, and congrats, ms triple crown one.