Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to all


The holidays or holy days are upon us and it truly is a wonderful time. The tree is up and the lights are strung. Christmas cards have been addressed and mailed, menus have been prepared and the house feels of good cheer. Us older folk (speaking for myself) are doing quiet things like watching Christmas movies. Seventeen people will be here for Christmas dinner so the day will be filled with children playing, lots of food, presents and wrapping paper everywhere.

Art is on hold for a few days and then I will get busy again.

Here are a few close ups of our Christmas tree. I love the Victorian look of it. Merry Christmas to all!


1 comment:

Debbie McNeill said...

Ginny, your blog is great. I'm adding your link on mine. I need to get mine going again. Nice job.
Debbie