Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beat but happy

It has been way too long since I have posted. I stay busy all day but sometimes I do not seem to get anything finished. Have been working on ART workshops and a couple of swaps. The ATC's are almost done, they should be finished this weekend.

A local frame shop decided to close up and had lots of mat board they gave away. I was able to save some for myself but most of it I hauled down to Off Center. They were happy to get the mats, some nice frames, glass, some shelving and some display stuff. Many thanks to Diana and happy framing to Off Center! It was five loads of stuff and I am tired. Over sixty and fat can do one in.

I keep seeing artists on line who are straightening or redoing their studios or work spaces. Maybe it because it is almost spring here but I have started to work on mine. I have fives different spaces available to me and they all need work. Right now I am working on two of them and they are coming along nicely. I get so frustrated when I can't find things so I am labeling everything and it already is helping. Mixed media uses so many different things and I want to save everything because i just might need it someday.

Well, I guess I better get some sleep so I can start again tomorrow. I will post picture next time. it just doesn't feel right not to have color on my blog.

No comments: